Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time to Decorate

So what's on my mind on this BEAUTIFUL day, is decorating my front room. Right now it is a hodge-podge of pieced together furniture. In my minds eye, I see something far different. Here are a few things I want to do.

productDenim Couch....YES YES.. I can't wait...


  8 oz. #W-B-520 Glacial Tint Interior/Exterior Paint Sample Glacial Tint....upper wall coloring...


8 Linear ft. Maple Tongue and Groove Wainscot PanelingLined the bottom of walls and painted white... with trim...

Set of 3 Rustic Stars Wall Art I just love these stars....
Consiglio Antique Mirror Middle mirror..... Mirror on the wall!! 


This picture is a shot of the hodge-podge room... what will stay is the end table.....the rest...gone, baby, gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment