Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekly Random Rambles

I have decided that on Mondays, I will try to post a weekly update. The key to everything is balance and life is very far from that. Part of life is work, children, marriage, home life and all mundane things that compile that. With only 24 hrs in 7 days, seriously how are we to pack it all in without going nuts. Simplify and prioritize is such a fine balance. Ergo my normal routine: (on a work day) Up at 0530, dress, eating breakfast,get girls up,  0630 drive, work @ 0653, 0700 report, lunch somewhere between 1100~1500, report 1900, drive 1915~ HOME 1930, 5 mins for the girls, P90X(with them sometimes) 2040 done, dinner, shower, bed: Just to do it all over again. Luckily we are in week 8 of P90X, leaving 5 weeks left. Then it starts with the marathon training for Covenant 2011 run. I am sure glad that I can do all things through my Savior Jesus Christ. For I need all the strength he delivers!!
   Then there is the process of cooking and planning for this fitness routine. Trying to stay under 80 carbs a day. It is bloody impossible!! I so love pasta and Italian dishes. Not to mention sweets, chocolates, Breads!! O my goodness. For the most part, I have done fairly well I think. I am used to burning more cals with cardio, ie my running, but soon enough I will get back to that. So I am not sure what the trick is, I have been eating more meat and fish, less breads, pastas and sweet stuff. I haven't had a regular coke in over 2 months now. Every once in a while I will drink a diet pop. Have increased H2O and decreased juices(more carbs). Still eating veggies though!! And still my weight is staying consistent!! I am just trying to use up my fat stores and polish my muscle tone!!
   I was off this past weekend, saturday, we got up early and P90X'd it- Legs and back! We cleaned some around the house, got laundry caught up, doggy bathed and ultimate chili cooked for company. Jim's co-worker and spouse came over. We had a very delightful evening. Lots of laughs and conversation until 2230. After they left, we cleaned up the kitchen together and ran the dishwasher. Quickly followed with a trip to nighty night!!
   Sunday was our off day, so to speak. Back to the low carb high protein diet. The girls and I went to church at Faith Promise and Jimmy had his service to go to. The spirit was alive at FPC!! It was miracle weekend and I hope God above hears my pleading heart. I am expecting an explosion of miracles in my family and my life, my friends, finances and work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment